12211 Young Circle, Santa Fe, TX 77510
Seeking challenging career opportunities in the energy or finance sectors with a proven firm. Meticulous team
builder with expertise in employee engagement, client relationship management, time management, and con-
flict resolution. Focused and motivational leader adept at challenging team members to meet and exceed com-
• Superior organization skills
• Excellent communication skills
• MS Office proficient
• Conflict identification and resolution
• Financial reporting
• Expert in customer relations
• Systems and automation applications
• Opportunity identification and creation
Sam’s Boat, Seabrook, TX, Manager 05/2017 – Current
• Successfully led key projects resulting in higher guest approval, increased revenue, and decreased costs.
• Generated new business by developing marketing events, prospect calls and networking referrals.
• Prepared correspondence, accounting, and financial documents for analysis.
• Mitigated risk by ensuring regulatory compliance for required licensing.
• Reviewed legal issues and implemented corrective action plan, leading to compliance.
• Managed numerous direct reports, including completion of recruiting and hiring processes.
• Recruited, hired and trained new employees, including monitoring and review of individual performance.
• Directed schedule of weekly projects and anticipated timelines for milestones and completion dates.
Sam’s Boat, Seabrook, TX, Expo 08/2016 to 05/2017
• Coordinated the successful handling of products.
• Oversaw correct order specifications from start to finish.
• Operated under high stress/high intensity situations while controlling all line processes.
• Responsible for controlling multiple product orders for the restaurant.
Sam’s Boat, Seabrook, TX, Runner 06/2015 to 08/2016
• Analyzed correct order proceedings.
• Delivered orders from the kitchen to the guest in a timely manner.
• Obtained guest requests upon completion of proper delivery.
• Ensured quality customer service above all else.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 2018
Alvin Community College, Alvin, TX
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: FINANCE
University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston, TX 2019-Current
Reconstruction of a Survivor – Helped raise money for Cancer survivors by leading a team of volunteers and in the
collection and allocation of donations. (2017)
Texas Children’s Hospital – Oversaw a local group of philanthropists in the collection and organization of monetary
and physical donations. (2018)