Bryan A. Barbeau
508 Allencrest Drive , Fort Worth, TX 76108
Experienced Senior Project Manager and Operations Executive offering outstanding presentation,
communication and cross- cultural team management skills. High -energy, results -oriented leader
with an entrepreneurial attitude and solid experience managing all levels of IT projects including
hands -on design, copy writing, code, and QA.
– Small business development
– Earned Value Management (EVM)
– Management and execution of
– SCRUM, AGILE, and Waterfall
– SOW, timeline, and budget
– Top -down and bottom -up estimation
– Proficient with all MS Office programs
(including Project) , Photoshop,
Illustrator , and Dreamweaver.
– Financial analysis and forecasting
– Strategic and Business Management,
Leadership, and Technical Project
– Planning , operations and organization
– Analytical skills and Budgeting
– Project planning and management
– Staff Training
– Team leadership, time and resource
– Client account management
– Team motivation, professional support,
– Implement ation of performance program for a team of 32 programmers. Resulted in
improved development times from 72% on -time to 85% on -time, and reduced staff turnover
in the department from 65% to 20%.
– Built a start -up from nothing to $230,000 revenue in 3 years.
– Launched a program of professional de velopment courses for all staff resulting in useable
leading indicators to track performance metrics.
– Mentored and coached employees resulting in a 12% increase in productivity.
– Trained outside sales staff with resulting year -over -year growth average of 15% for 5 years.
– Initiated client -centered PM program which resulted in 20% increase in client retention rate
and 15% reduction in project timelines.
– Development and implementation of project pricing and estimating system which eliminated
out -of -budget projects entirely. After implementation, no project experienced scope- creep or
– Spearheaded new work-life balance program which increased employ ee retention from 85%
annual turnover to 13% in two years .
– Develop career -path guidelines including training materials, job descriptions, and
accountability measures resulting in increased management promotions from 25% to 75%
Barbeau, Gurinsky and Steed L.L.C.