Fort Worth, TX 76107
Sales Representative for a Progressive Company
• Self Motivated – Highly Competitive – Upbeat and Energetic
• Persuasive – Trained in Negotiations
• Detailed Oriented – A True “Numbers” Guy
• Customer Focused – Skilled in Building Loyal Clientele
• Professional Demeanor – Cool Under Pressure
• Experienced in Home Improvement with 8 Flipped Properties
• Commitment to High Standards of Service & Product
• Extensive Sales Experience in Restaurant Service Industry
July 2014 to January 2020
Worked with restaurants to improve their bottom line.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Austin, TX
January 1999 to July 2014
Responsible for all aspects of serving guests
Longhorn Steakhouse – Columbus, OH
January 1994 to January 1996
Responsible for all COG’s and scheduling
Peppercini’s Bistro – Columbus, OH
January 1987 to January 1994
Ran the entire business.
Economics / Finance
Ohio State University
Certifications and Licenses
Management & Leadership Skills: Planning & Execution — Familiar
Planning and managing resources to accomplish organizational goals.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/pr8pywpbdrvbvp5b
Scheduling — Highly Proficient
Measures a candidate’s ability to cross-reference agendas and itineraries to avoid conflicts when
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/zzgnhtjhnbxyevfw
Supervisory Skills: Directing Others — Familiar
Motivating others through feedback to identify improvements or corrective actions.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/61eq3rpfqngwqbkb
Food Safety — Familiar
Proper food handling, storage, and equipment use for preventing the spread of foodborne illness.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/iijpuw34ybdd915t
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued
development in any professional field.