Houston, TX 77056
Accomplished bilingual restaurant manager with over 15 years of experience; offering solid background building and
leading successful restaurant teams and handling large volume of costumers. Knowledgeable about enforcing safety and cleanliness
standards with optimal inventory and management strategies. Calm and level- headed in various situations. Friendly, outgoing and
reliable professional in the restaurant industry who is passionate about costumer service.
• Excellent communication skills
• Multi-tasking abilities with proficiency in organizing and managing different tasks
• Work effectively and able to resolve conflict
• Exceptional work ethics
• Bilingual – English, Spanish
Star Cinema Grill 08/2019– Current
• Monitor food waste and inventory levels along with conduct full monthly inventory.
• Develop and implement strategies to enhance team performance, improve processes and increase
• Worked with vendors to stablish strong relationships and maintain proper inventory supplies
Main Event Entertainment – Stafford, TX 07/2017 – 08/2019
Restaurant Operations Manager
• Responsible for the overall success in maintaining accountability and serviceability of the dining.
• Observed and evaluate performance/development and provide appropriate feedback on work for 60+ employees.
focusing on efficiency and quality costumer service.
• Respond to and resolved customer complaints and issues in a timely manner to ensure satisfaction.
• Coordinate plans and specific event needs with internal personnel, vendors, timeless and biggest for events.
• Maintained current and accurate cash balance for the restaurant, departments, events and projects. Optimizing
Restaurant operations with up to 1200 costumers/day evening over $8 M revenue annually.
The Black Labrador – Houston TX 02/2006– 07/2017
• Managed day to day restaurant operations with focus on quality and meeting guest expectations.
• Increased revenue potential by marketing/promoting and facilitating opportunities for establishing guest relationship
and ensuring costumer retention.
• Maintained business systems and structures to enhance accounting, balanced book ,and financial duties.
• Controlled costs by estimating food costs and profit
• Responsible for food inventory and insuring the kitchen has all necessary supplies for daily operations.
Savage’s – Houston TX 04/1997 – 02/2006
• Started as part of the opening team as cook, then quickly promoted to server, bartender, & Manager
• Provided exceptional service to high volume of daily guests.
• Trained new bartenders on drink preparation and up selling techniques.
• Communicated well and used strong interpersonal skills to stablish positive relationship with guest and employees.
Cheesecake Factory – Houston TX 02/1996- 03/1998
• Started as part of the opening team.
• Assisted in training all new management, floor, and kitchen staff.
• Was responsible of being knowledgeable of 80% of all menus, to answer any questions new staff members had.
EDUCATION: Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Certificate Current Serv safe certificate. Current UAEM – Facultad de Artes and economics- Cuernavaca, Morelos, MX
1990-1991 Preparatoria Loyola – Cuernavaca, Morelos, MX 1986-1989
High School Diploma
Rolando Tejeda – Monitoring Technologist
Erin Lynch – Realtor
ErinLynch Properties LLC
Martin Rodriguez – Owner