firstname.lastname@example.org | 281-433-1685 | Houston, TX 77093
Structured individual bringing many years of experience in superior leadership, development and
education with a strong academic background. Customer service, training experienced and excellent
interpersonal skills that include people first. Dedicated to supporting organizational culture, mission and
vision while consistently improving service delivery.
• Strategic thinker
• Sales experience
• Customer service
• Strong independent
and teamwork skills
• High energy and
• High moral and ethical
• Inquisitive quick
• New employee training
• Training methods
• Capable of interacting
effectively with all
levels of personnel in a
• Think outside the box
• Product development
• Team direction
• Fluent in Spanish
• Staff presentations
• Human Resources
• Final Cut Pro
• Content development
• Proficiency in use of
Microsoft Office Suite
(MS word, Power
Point, Outlook and
• Adobe Suite
• Studio photography
• Training video
• Restaurant knowledge
and skills BOH/FOH
• New locations
• Implemented tools to evaluate training effectiveness and identify
additional learning opportunities.
• Mentored team members to succeed and advance with department
• Planned and let training programs on staff development to enhance
employee knowledge, engagement, satisfaction and performance.
• Analyzed employees’ skill levels and implemented new techniques to
boost staff knowledge.
• Conducted evaluation of training courses to uncover areas in need of
• Effectively trained instructors and supervisors on techniques for
G. Capital | Houston, Texas
Director of Training
01/2005 – Current
• Created testing and evaluation procedures to access performance
before, during and after training sessions.
• Oversaw training courses and promotional paths for professionals and
• Utilized SharePoint technology to train new/existing employees and
provide effective onboarding.
• Assist with the process of executing managing documents and portal
• Managing our team to maintain and grow company’s next generation
of technical talent.
• Set strategy and annual goals with measurable success.
• Maintained overall program budget, including external vendor/partner
relationships and contracts.
• Met with partner and external partners, such as colleges, trade
organizations and recruiting agencies.
• Analyzed trends and metrics in partnership with HR team to develop
solutions, programs and policies.
• Maintain an awareness of talent and recruiting needs to help achieve a
high-quality talent pipeline.
• Work Closely with Regional and General Managers on workforce
• Developed people
• Created video and step by step training
• New location openings
• Effectively presented clear information to our employees
• Working together with others: Relates to people, engages, builds relationships
• Customer Focus: Understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external,
focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
• Accountability: Drives better outcomes by taking personal responsibility
• Resilience: Persistent, positive, self-reliant
• Task Completion: Reliable, Focused, Committed to Completing Tasks
• Drive for Results: I Drive for results and a desire to compete against standards of excellence and
achieve ‘step changes’ in business results. I desire to strive for constant improvement and to
continuously redefine what can be achieved both in the marketplace and with the resources that are
available to me. Outstanding performers focus their energy on achieving objectives, which support
the long-term success of the business.
Education and Training
University of Houston | Houston, TX
BBA in Business Administration
Principles of Business Internet Marketing Consumer Behavior Public Relations Business Policy &
Strategy Customer Services Strategy in building relationships.
• Developing The Leader Within You
• One Minute Manager
• The Tipping Point
• Raving Fans
• First Break All The Rules