Jerry D Fulwider 941.877.4160 – email@example.com
Dear Hiring Manager,
My attached resume outlines all that I could offer your organization. Here is the overview:
– Accomplished multi-unit manager/corporate chef, with demonstrated ability to deliver mission-critical
results in all areas of the Food and Beverage industry: restaurant, corporate environments, multi-unit,
catering, and standalone eateries
– Experience includes but is not limited to analytical P&L accountability and dedicated responsibility, guest-
focused discipline, new restaurant setup and development, conscientious HR management, skilled vendor
negotiations, equipment coordination, quality control, superior research and menu development, product
positioning, and Restaurant revitalization and remodels.
– Strengths include business development, investor and board relations, long range planning, cost
reduction, leadership, team building, product positioning, change management, organizational design,
and strategic planning.
During my numerous years of experience, I have developed the skills necessary to succeed in this position.
I am familiar with all facets of branding/building and managing food/beverage facilities. I am proficient
with most current POS and MS Office software and also am adept at programming and implementation.
My strengths are: integrity, ingenuity, consistency of character, organizational attitude, R & D, training, and
expanding sales. I continually foster constructive work routines by rewarding positive behavior. I can build and
develop strong and functional teams as I influence a positive work ethic from my staff by being extremely
hands on and a very open, working leader. I am very adaptable to situational management and utilize it to
determine the best course of communication with subordinate/peer development. I recruit specifically to retain
staff and to safeguard the investment of time and cost.
– Volume range between 100k per month to 10.1 million per year.
– Prevalent Staff managed: 150
– Direct Reports: 20-unit level Manager/Chef