Sr Benefits and Total rewards specialist, SABIC
July 2019 – Contract, Kelly Services Houston, Texas – (713) 253-0702
• Delivered significant contributions to future plan design, development and strategy of company’s healthcare benefits and
• Provide subject matter expertise on assigned employee benefits including operational considerations to successfully deliver
the benefits and programs
• Evaluate and implement process changes to suppliers and vendors to improve service delivery to plan participants
• Monitor participant data and interfaces to implement and manage benefit administration
• Provide supplier/vendor procurement processes including the creation, implementation and management of contractual
provisions with assigned suppliers and vendor
• Manage employee and participant communications including writing and maintaining summary plan descriptions and
• Ensure regulatory compliance of assigned benefit plans
• Communicate with participants to increase understanding and appreciation of the benefits provided by the company
• Lead company’s annual enrollment
Recruiter Manager, Contractor for TPC Group
January 2019 – July 2020 Dagan personal Houston, Texas – (281) 415-6545
Director of Human Resource, Atlas Restaurant Group, LLC
July 2016 – December 2018 1000 Lancaster Street Suite 425, Baltimore MD 21202 (443) 862-8950
• Created, managed and implemented 401K benefits, compensation, training, labor relations, planning, and development.
Shopped and selected voluntary and involuntary Health Insurance packages and 401K Plans (not limited)
• Develop the annual budget for the human resource Department. Process Multi state full cycle payroll
• Fostered full cycle Recruiting using innovative recruiting methods, while attracting and retaining qualified candidates in a
timely and efficient manner and executing Employee Employment agreements, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreements
• Developed and implemented full lines of communication for training and development by partnering with management,
ensuring all employees are trained to the standards of the Company.
• Created record-keeping reporting and information management system to provide standard communication across all entities
• Filed and Ensured compliance with state and federal regulations EEOE, FMLA, WC, OSHA, ACA, DLLR etc. while
enforcing the P&P, SOP beyond the standards of the Company.
Linda Dawson Ebigwei
Katy, Texas 77449
Transformational, results-oriented Human Resources leader with 15+ years of progressively challenging and diverse
experience building and leading highly effective teams within organizations. Experience spanning several industries –
business services, Chemical Manufacturing, healthcare, Hospitality and Insurance services. Leverages past multi-
industry experience to bring a fresh perspective to an organization and quickly develop strong business acumen and
credibility by providing HR solutions that attract top talent, engage employees, and fuel business strategies. Strategic
thinker who challenges the status quo and is always seeking to continuously improve the employee/client experience,
a process, my team, or my skills. Uses integrity, honesty and creativity to solve complex problems. Strong
communication and interpersonal skills. Hands-on human resources professional with strong analytical skills. Ability
to quickly adapt to changing environments in both for profit and non profit organizations.
• Research and understand the segments of business to development needed programs, policy and procedures to maximize
• Implement programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications, HR practices,
handbook, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, competition plans, hiring processes and
• Implemented Policies such as performance evaluation of employees, including Disciplinary actions, PIP, Terminations and
Director of Human Resource, Consolidated Services Inc.
July 2014 – July 2016 331 North Ave, Baltimore MD 21201 (443) 866-0867
• Start up, managed and implemented 401K benefits, compensation, training, labor relations, planning, and development. (not
• Maximizing efficiency by working with HR managers in creating department budgets. ensure that job responsibilities are
allocated to the appropriate employees, and determine which evaluation tools are most effective in improving performance.
• responsible for serving as a strategic HR partner to Operations leadership (VPO/RDO/ACO/SMS) in assigned region(s).
• Developing and coaching Operations management, Database Management partnering in People Planning.
• Supervised the compliance of employment laws and policies.
• Developing and executing staffing plans and providing training courses to leadership.
• Develop, implement and managed the recruitment and selection strategy to ensure employee retention.
• Implement Health/Safety Management, and Workmen’s Compensation compliance.
• a analysts, analyze and prepare wage and salary data to smooth the compensation and management functions of the company.
Reviewed and propose changes to salary structures and position classification based on company structures.
• Ensure HR-related projects to align with the culture and business strategy.
Apheresis Human Resource/Director, Baltimore Rh Typing Lab, Inc.
January 2010- September 2014 400 west Franklin St, (410) 649-9596 ext. # 404
• Implement and monitor Human Resource Policies and procedures.
• Interpret and ensure compliance to patient standards.
• Interpret and ensure compliance and administration of employment laws and policies such as FLSA, FLA, EEO, NLRA,
Workers Compensation etc.
• Develop, implement and manage the recruitment and selection strategy to ensure positions are filled on a timely basis with
highly qualified candidates.
• Employee, client relations policy, S.O.P. modification and evaluation.
• Ensure that management is aware of and proactively responds to employee engagement issues, and quality assurance.
• Manage corporate, divisional, business and HR-related projects and initiatives and drive their implementation in alignment
with the business strategy.
• Budget Apheresis department expenses including Pier Diem hire, medical supp lies, office supplies, and employee benefits,
and travel (not limited to).
Human Resources II, Express Personnel for CBIZ
July 2007-March 2009, 7160 Columbia Gateway Dr. (443) 259-3263
• Maintains calendar, arrange and schedule meeting and appointments with key members, review and manage current
employee e-mails, coordinate travel arrangement and general HR office duties.
• Coordinate and manage training, development and succession planning activities ensuring appropriate plans are in place for
• Record meeting minutes, and conduct employee safety presentation.
• Provided executive assistance support to the Human Resource Manager and board members of the FSA and Cobra
• Utilizing diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality: exercises independent decision-making and judgment.
Office Manager, Blaire Inc., Erie, PA
March 2006-June 2007, 3939 west 26 St (814)836-6000
• Initiated new tracking system to follow up consumer letters sent to other departments of response using Timberline.
• Achieved top ranking among eighteen other team members for efficiency and effectiveness in handling consumer calls.
• Prepared quality assurance grids for products.
• Recycling information for product packages.
Biology M.S. 2000-2006, Penn State University, College Park, PA
• Lake Erie Fanfare (Regiment)
• National Honors Society
• Girls scouts of America, Section Board Leader
• IAW Chapter Secretary
• C.A.S.A Member and volunteer
• CFISD CY-Parks – Band Booster VP