MARC K. LAMZA
SENIOR MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Houston, TX 77284
Top-producing senior executive with 24 years’ expertise in sales & marketing leading high-performance teams to record breaking revenues and
growth. Renowned as a resilient, high energy thought leader with strong acumen for operational leadership at Executive level. Accountability for
$18 million in annual revenue. Ranked #1 at every employer since 1996.
• Operations Management
• General Management
• Recruiting | Coaching | Mentoring
• Sales Management
• Marketing & Branding
• Media Relations
• Digital | Social Media
• Contract Negotiations
• Operating & Capital Budget Management
• Financial Analysis
• Multi Site P&L Management
• Leadership Development
• Strategic Business Development
• Passionate Work Ethic
• Maximizing Workplace Productivity
• Team Building
Founder & President – Pyramid Solutions Advertising & Consulting ( August 2004 – March 2020 )• Took company from start up to full scale operation in less than 1 year. Hired 16 employees during ?rst 12 months.
• Created client focused strategies that produced near immediate results. Customers from small business owners to the Fortune 500.
• Successfully managed all corporate aspects of a multi-million-dollar advertising company. At the peak of performance, the company retained
40 employees in multiple locations.
• Ranked #1 Marketing Firm in our industry for 2007.
• Managed entire sta? consisting of department managers, sales representatives, and various o?ce personnel.
• Responsible for business development and all aspects of the company’s day to day operations.
• Initially performed and then managed all accounting functions of the company (A/P, A/R, payroll, cash ?ow projections, budgeting, proposal work, etc.)
• Responsible for employee recruitment and retention to include all aspects of human resources, sourcing, recruiting, training, and sta?ng.
• Consistently maintained a high standard of service via exceptional customer service, follow-through, and speci?c attention to detail which resulted in
• Lead weekly meetings for sales, o?ce, and management sta? to share ideas and improve.
• Responsible for strategic planning, sales development and growth, P&L, and process implementation.
• Developed additional revenue streams by introducing new product lines to the company’s existing o?erings.
• Management of national sales team, pipeline development, forecasting, as well as personally managing companies largest tier clients.
• Structured $4.3M in annual recurring revenue, positioning company for 72% growth in ?rst 3 years in business.
• Monitored income expense reports to track & adjust expenses.
• Reviewed sales & activity reports to measure productivity & meet company performance targets.
• Managed business ?nances , including paying vendors and suppliers for services rendered.
• Managed a $2.7 million-dollar annual operating budget.
• Designed, built, and launched Houston’s ?rst local dealership directory website with product information, contact forms, and map integration.
• Created & developed the best mobile phone apps that rivaled billion-dollar competition.
• Created custom branding advertisements in local papers, billboards, radio, movie theatres, social media, & digital.
Vice President of Sales – HoustonEmployment.com ( April 2002 – July 2004 )
• Managed all national sales personnel with weekly coaching & meetings.
• Achieved every sales goal set from the President of the company.
• Acquired new market share from implementation of new prospecting techniques that increased annual revenue by 30%.