This job requires the Manager to direct the work of other store employees in order to create and maintain a profitable store environment that provides best-in-class service, hospitality, and food and beverage to every guest. The Manager must also manage costs, initiate local store marketing and recruiting efforts, and ensure that proper policies are followed, including employment and incident documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of a Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively teach, motivate, and coach all team members including the kitchen crew and all floor staff
- Proactively recruit and cast staff members that meet or exceed the requirements in the Audition Guidelines
- Ensure that Steps of Service are followed at all times and motivate staff to provide the best service to every table
- Hold kitchen staff accountable to standards, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Responsibly handle cash, including but not limited to assigning drawers, computing employee checkouts, and bank deposits
- Respectfully and properly handle all issues of alleged discrimination or harassment in accordance with policy
- Maintain an atmosphere free of intimidation, discrimination, harassment, poor attitude, or poor work performance
- Drive sales by working with other Managers and other team members to execute excellent operations and local store marketing efforts
- Effectively coach and counsel
- Hold team members accountable to standards and be willing to correct standards that are not met in any area of Twin Peaks
- Maintain organized and updated training schedules, programs and materials for new employees
- Effectively execute training and development programs
- Practice sound inventory control
- Dress and act professionally each day to set a good example for all employees
- Uphold standards of cleanliness per Health Code and periodic Quality Assurance Checks
- Ensure that alcohol is always served responsibly and in accordance with the law
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Must have leadership experience in high-volume restaurants and/or bars.
Ability to effectively communicate in the English language. Spanish and/ or Creole communication skills are extremely helpful.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS
Must attend orientation and agree to policies and procedures as outlined. Must attend and successfully complete the Twin Peaks Manager training program prior to working a shift without supervision. Must successfully attend and complete any and all other required training in compliance with local and state regulations, such as food and/or alcohol service certifications.
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested and qualify – please apply to this job here – or contact Curtis Monroe at Curtis@HProSearch.com
Visit www.HProSearch.com to see all job posts by Hospitality Pro Search