A locally sourced, farm-to-table restaurant operator is seeking an Assistant General Manager. This all-day diner offers an ever-changing seasonal menu, as well as beer, wine, and spirits. If you are passionate about this type of cuisine, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role, as well as a strong understanding of food and beverage operations. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant’s operations, including managing the staff, developing and executing marketing plans, and ensuring that the restaurant meets all health and safety standards.
If you are a motivated and experienced professional with a passion for food and beverage, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Manage staff
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies
- Monitor financial performance
- Maintain a high-level of customer service
- Assist the General Manager
- 3+ years of restaurant management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Independent and team player
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a talented team
- Make a difference in the community
We strongly encourage highly motivated and experienced Restaurant Managers seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply for this position.
Visit www.HProSearch.com to see all job posts by Hospitality Pro Search