We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Revenue to join our team. The Director of Revenue will be responsible for developing and executing revenue strategies that will drive growth and profitability for our upscale resort company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the hospitality industry, as well as strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills. This candidate will provide leadership in the process of revenue management in all aspects of sales, marketing and operations. Develop, monitor and evaluate all short and long term forecasts. Responsible for the maintenance of any software programs that contribute to the management of room revenue.
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Revenue Management.
SUPERVISES: Reservation Managers, Reservations Agents, Pre-Arrival Concierges.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Reservations Department.
Job involves working:
- under variable noise levels.
- around dust and/or mite hazards.
- around chemicals.
Internal: Staff in Reservations, Front Desk, PBX, Sales, Housekeeping, Engineering, Food and Beverage; Hotel Managers, and Strategic Committee.
External: Hotel guests/visitors, Corporate Reservations
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate, some college.
- 2 years experience as a Director of Revenue, preferably at a Resort style hotel.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Experience with yield management and forecasting.
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
- direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.
- College degree.
- Previous hotel experience.
- Previous guest relations training.
If you are interested and qualify – please apply to this job here – or contact Curtis Monroe at Curtis@HProSearch.com
Visit www.HProSearch.com to see all job posts by Hospitality Pro Search