Are you a corporate level restaurant/hospitality trainer and do you have experience in crafting the plans to train a new generation of excited staff members? Do you have excellent communication skills? If so, then look no further.
An exciting Texas-Based Restaurant Group is recruiting a dynamic, strategic, and results-oriented leader to join the team as the Vice President of Learning and Development. This role will oversee, influence, and lead strategic learning and development initiatives across the enterprise, focusing on a consistent and superior learning experience. The position will oversee the design and execution of all processes supporting field-based training and New Restaurant Openings (NRO) teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Vice President of Learning and Development include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee developing and implementing new formal and informal learning strategies to address performance and operational needs that accelerate employee growth.
- Establish consistent development process standards, leveraging proven learning methodology with industry standards.
- Review and assess all current learning and development programming, systems, tools, and processes and implement strategic and tactical improvements.
- Ensure consistency in delivering and applying learning strategy solutions that closely align with the business.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with Operation leaders, HR, and stakeholders.
- Develops and delivers impact stories that show the ROI of learning solutions against business metrics and the guest experience.
- Leverage appropriate resources to drive training solutions’ design, development, and delivery.
- Impact and closely monitor the execution of the NRO training program, including Managers in Training (MIT).
- Effectively communicates changes in planning and procedures to restaurant leaders and provides necessary transitioning tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience designing learning and development curricula for fast-paced, high-growth organizations, with previous experience in the hospitality industry.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic and passion and inspires others.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and modern learning tools and technology.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication that is clear, well organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Ability to collaborate with internal/external business partners using a consultative approach to identify business goals and performance gaps.
- Coaching – Provide timely coaching and feedback to help participants and groups strengthen a specific knowledge or skill.
- Ability to be visible during special events, regional meetings, and NRO.
If you are interested and qualify – please apply to this job here – or contact Curtis Monroe at Curtis@HProSearch.com
Visit www.HProSearch.com to see all job posts by Hospitality Pro Search